All you need is a computer to become a Bulk SMS Reseller. Work from home as a reseller and start earning now. This article explains who is a SMS reseller? and why should you choose the reseller business?
Who is a bulk SMS reseller?
In simple words a SMS reseller is a middleman between the consumer and the SMS provider. As a bulk SMS reseller you buy units from the bulk SMS provider at wholesale rates and sell it to the bulk SMS consumer at no fixed MRP, i.e. you can sell it at your own rate. You are simply buying SMS units in bulk and reselling them in a smaller bulk. You can run your bulk SMS reseller business by working from home. This is a great business opportunity for new and old entrepreneurs, who are self motivated and want to earn good money. Primarily, new entrepreneurs should always start a business with low investment and thereby a SMS reseller business is an ideal start for new entrepreneurs. Read further to know more about why a reseller business is ideal for you.
Why become a bulk SMS reseller?
1. Minimal Investment: You can start your business as a reseller with very low investment. All you need is one computer with internet connection and some cash as low as INR.5000 to buy your 1st lot of bulk SMS. Unlike any other business, you do not need an office, staff, machinery, furniture etc., Your SMS provider is bearing all these costs for you. It does not end here, your SMS provider also provides you with a SMS gateway (bulk SMS software), and has also borne the cost of getting into agreements with various mobile network operators. As a SMS reseller you get to start your business bypassing all the investment needed in a SMS business.
2. No Business Overheads: There are no business overheads to manage except the electricity bill for your computer and the internet connection cost.
3. High Profit: The difference in the sale price and purchase price of bulk SMS units is simply your profit. You decide the sale price and thereby you decide your profit. Since you deal in bulk even the smallest of difference between purchase and sale price gives you a good enough profit with every deal.
4. Low Setup Time: Most businesses need some time to setup. We all know time is money, the longer you take to set up your business the late you start earning. As a SMS reseller you can start your business right away with your computer from your home.
5. Low Gestation Period: Every business has a gestation period. Higher the investment, higher is the likeliness of a long gestation period. As a reseller the gestation period can end with just even your first deal.
6. Low Advertising Cost: Some bulk SMS providers also provide you with a website of your own. This is a huge advantage. You are completely saving on the cost you would have otherwise incurred on creating your own website.
7. Low Customer Service Management: As a reseller you have a service guarantee in your agreement with the SMS provider. You provide the same service guarantee to your consumer. So there is nothing that you have to really do to provide good service to your customers.